Monday 24 October 2011

Space nails: Galaxy!

My very first try on making galaxys on my nails! My inspiration picture was this:
Milky Way.
You've probably seen a bunch of galaxy nails, so I tried to make some that where a little different.. Maybe I failed a little, their not THAT unique... Oh, well.
Was going to make a tutorial, but forgott to take pictures during the whole process. I have pictures of the two first steps though, and they are the most important...
You need: -  A makeup sponge torn into small pieces.
 - A dotting tool or toothpick.
- Black, white, yellow, orange, pink purple flakies, dark blue and a glitter in a clear base.                                                              
 Paint all your nails black. Make the form of your milky way with white polish and a small piece makeup sponge
Then use yellow and pink over the white. Concentrate it around the middle.
After this I used a darker orange and more pink here and there. Then I went around the whole form with a dark blue to blend it into the black. I also sponged on some various shades of purple and flakies over the black. And finish with a glitter in a clear base.
Make small and some bigger stars around the rest, and voila! You have your own galaxy.



Heres the list of what I used: Essie - Blanc, Midnight Cami and Licorice, Miliani - Digital,  Isadora - Mellow Yellow , China Glace - Papaya Punch, Exceptionaly gifted, Orly - Fowl Play, random pink glitter.

# Have you made Space nails before?
# Do you like my galaxies?


4 comments:

  1. Dette var virkelig en av de fineste galaxyneglene eg har sett! Wow :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg har faktisk ikke tenkt på å ha et inspirasjonsbilde; det hadde nok gjort det litt enklere. :p Det blei skikkelig bra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Prøv nordlysnegler også, det er det sikkert ikke så mange som har gjort før.

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.