Tuesday 1 November 2011

New OPI collections

OPI is now coming out with two new collections!
First up is the famous Nicki Minaj coming out in January!
The Nicki Minaj collection consists of a deep shimmering purple Shatter called "Super Bass" and these five Nicki-inspired colors: "Metallic 4 Life", "Save Me", "Fly", "Did It On 'Em" and the bubble gum hue "Pink Friday".

For this spring OPI is coming out with this feminine & floral collection, Holland!


L to R: Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Wooden Shoes Like to Know It, I Don't Give a Rotterdam, A Roll In The Hague, Petal Faster Suzi, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI, Thanks a WindMillion, Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Kiss Me On My Tulips, Vampsterdam, I Have a Herring Problem, & Did You Hear About Van Gogh?
Wow! This one looks way too cool, I'm so excited!

I'm really looking forward to both these collections, and I think this spring will be a great polish-spring this year

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.