Thursday 17 November 2011

Pink and silver stripes

I got some new nailstickers for my birthday and decided to try them with some stripes. I wanted the stripes to match the colors on the flowers so I used OPI-Be a Dahlia won't you and Ory-dazzle.
Well, the problem is that these colors not only match, they are exactly the same! So you can hardly see the flowerstickers...Oh well.


My base color is Orly-Ingenue. I think it turned out okey even though you can hardly see the stickers, the stripes are cool at least.

#What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Nicee! jeg elsker bloggen din :) fast leser, yeao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Synes det ble veldig fint med stripene. Synd at dekoren forsvant litt, men fint likevel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bekah: Sweet! Liker bloggen din også! Michelle: Takk, synes også det ble ganske fint utenom det med pynten

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.