Saturday 3 December 2011

Commenting System Feedback

I've tried 3 different commenting systems now. The regular commenting box for blogspot, the popup commenting box for blogspot and the disqus box I'm using now.
Now I'd like some feedback from you guys, because it's you that use these commenting boxes the most. What do you prefer?
The reason I changed to disqus was because I was having problems with the blogspot box, but now that I've changed from internet explorer to google chrome I don't have these problems anymore. It's up to you!
What do you prefer: Regular blogspot box, popup blogspot box or disqus?

Please give me some feedback, I'll be very grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Den du har når jeg skriver dette innlegget. Det er vel pop up blogspot jeg hater; vanvittig irriterende at man skal trenge å klikke så mange ganger bare for å kommentere. Denne og disqus er fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie: Jepp, jeg endra til den jeg har nå. Eneste problemet som skjedde da var at alle kommentarene fra disgus ble sletta... Menmen det tar seg opp igjen

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.