Monday 5 December 2011

My top 8 winter colors!

I've delayed this post for such a long time now, 'cus it hasn't seemed like winter in Norway. Without snow and stuff. It still hasn't snowed, but I'm guessing it will happen this week! (Edit: It just started to snow, hurray!)
So today I have collected my top 8 favorite winter polishes:
Some of them there are swatches of so just press the name and you'll come to the full swatch.

Isadora - Frozen Lilacs
Gosh - Gasoline


Orly - Sweet Peacock
OPI - The color to watch
Kleancolor - Winter wonderland
If there are any that I haven't swatched and you'd like to see more don't hesitate to ask! 

Christmas
Here are this years winter and X-mas design(I'm adding more as I make them so keep checking for new ones):
Icy roses

Golden and red

Green and golden french
Winter wonderland
And since we're talking about Christmas, I recommend you all check out this advent calender were you can win amazing homemade sweets: http://www.tantejul.com/adventskalender2011.php. It's by my aunt and she's amazing at making sweets. It's in Norwegian, but google translate is a good friend and you can answer the question in English! Enjoy!

#What do you like to wear this winter?
#Have any good ideas for winter designs?

4 comments:

  1. wow I Love these! #66 An peppermint fusion are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Orly's Au Champagne last night on a whim, without seeing a swatch. LOVE IT! And all the other colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duckie: Cool! Au Champagne is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.