Thursday 8 December 2011

Red Snow Flakes!

Yey, my first pure snowflake mani this year! I was so inspired by the first snowfall yesterday and all the amazing snowflakes I've been seeing on other blogs! I choose to make red snowflakes on a blue background. I don't know why, maybe 'cus I haven't seen it anywhere else and though it would be cool.

 Started with two coats of Essence-Choose me, then sponged on some Orly - Au champagne and made the snowflakes with essence - Red-y to go with a small brush. And the last finish is a great glitter by China Glaze called Fairy Dust, I just love it!

So there you go! I'd love to see your own snowflakes if you've made any!

#What do you think of my snowflakes?
#Have any good ideas for winter inspired manis that aren't snow?

6 comments:

  1. Genial kombinasjon av farger må eg si :D Likte det!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red snowflakes! You don't see them often. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fine snøflak. Likte den lysblå bakgrunnen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you Went with the red and not white. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.