Sunday 12 February 2012

60 Followers!

Wow, this is so great! I've reached 60 followers and I'm extremely happy and grateful to all my followers! I know that these follower posts can be really cheesy and tacky, it is a very special feeling to know that others like what you create and use their time to look at it! All you other nail bloggers know what I'm talking about!

I'm going to have a giveaway for my followers very soon(new ones are also welcome!), but first there's going to be a one year anniversary blog giveaway! The prizes are being shipped from various places now so it will be ready as soon as the prizes are here!

Ones again thanks so much you guys, I do appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Of course the thanks is really to YOU for giving us something great to look at! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should be thanking you for all the inspiration you give us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks! You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's so sweet! I truly enjoy your nails!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.