Sunday 25 March 2012

China Glaze - Watermelon Rind

This little green glitter I picked up once I was shopping for China Glaze and there was a buy three for a good deal sale going. I picked up two that was on my wishlist and then just grabbed this at random. And boy am I glad I did!
This is a thin micro glitter in a stunning emerald green shade. The glitters shift from green to silver and blue. I've also noticed a slight hint of purple to it. That ain't visible on the pictures, and it may be an illusion that only my eyes are seeing... But I'm still pretty sure it's there! Over to the photos!
Sun
Shade
See the microglitter in the closeup:

The formula on this was thin, but I only needed three coats to get it opaque. I had some problems applying though, the polish was running wild and totally flooded my cuticles... When removing it was very easy even though it's a glitter. That's great! I hat removing glitters.
Shade
Sun
I think this shade will be great for Christmas, but since it's such a gorgeous emerald I'm probably gonna be grabbing for it quite often! Needles to say I love it!

# What do you think of this color?

5 comments:

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.