Monday 12 March 2012

First St. Pattys day mani - Gold at the end of the rainbow

St. Patricks day may be my favorite holiday. I love Ireland, green, happy people and beer, and St. Pattys day has it all. None of the "I have to spend time with my family who'm I actually hate"-stuff, we get at Christmas...(Not that I hate my family or anything, but I get the feeling that many experience X-mas more of a drag than fun)
So for this first of my St. Pattys manis I'll be making this week I made the classic pot of gold at the end of the rainbow:

I love that legend, and as a kid I always tried to find the end of a rainbow!

I used a mint color base with OPI ds - sapphire over, then a random red, China glaze - Papaya punch, OPI - Green wich village, HM - Blue my mind and OPI - Planks a lot, for the rainbow. The gold is Isadora - Golden sparkles and Mellow yellow.

We had lots of sun in Oslo today, so these nails were great for the weather!
# Do you celebrate St. Patricks day?
# Do you have any tips for what other St. Pattys day manis I can make?

5 comments:

  1. Så utrolig stilig! :D
    Kanskje jeg skal lage en st. Patrick day manikyr jeg også, har endelig fått fram lakkene igjen og laget cupcakes idag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa! Gleder meg til å se bilder av neglene og cupcaksene!

      Delete
  2. Cute, love the way you did the gold!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.