Thursday 8 March 2012

International Women's day nails

Today we celebrate the national female day. Did you know that the women's day demonstration in Russia in 1917 started the Russian Revolution? Pretty cool, huh?
Today I made some nails in the celebration of just that day. I used OPI Planks a lot and Honk if you love OPI for the french tip, then China glaze - Holly-day and OPI greeh-which village for the sign.

I love the combo of green and purple, my two favorite colors!
And just for fun, here is the Womens day design exactly one year ago! I must say I've come a long way in nail art since that day. I've gotten a bunch of experience through this blog and I'm so grateful to all you wonderful people out there!
I also think I've gotten A LOT better in taking pictures of my nails, haha!

I don't remember what I used for the design...
# Do you celebrate 8th of March?

6 comments:

  1. Great job, I love it! (:
    Yes, I celebrated this day, with my friends and with my family too. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likte måten du hadde laget designet på.. annenhver vei på neglene :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! your nails from last year look like something i'd do now, hahah. all in good time...

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.