Thursday 12 April 2012

My awesome beauty's nail art challenge - My Entry

Many of you read This post about a nail art challenge I was gonna enter. The manicure I posted in that post was not the one I ended up entering with. And I totally forgot to show which one I ended up actually sending in! Here it is:

I used NicolebyOPI - Berry sweet and One time lime and A England - Dragon
And here is the first one I made.


I actually kinda like the one I didn't enter better than the one I sent it, but what the heck... The winners were amazing btw, check them out Here

# Which one did you like better?

5 comments:

  1. Syns begge to var veldig fine jeg! Veldig forskjellige selv om de er like i mønsteret :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both very beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!
    I do nail art
    Come visit my blog and you'll see it!
    Following ^^
    kisses from Brazil

    criatividadenasunhas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the blue one better.

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.